Sunday, August 4, 2013

Honesty.

There's an old saying that says that honesty is the best policy. I could not agree more. If one is honest, they have a less chance of having enemies, are trusted by others and logically, though I don't know every single person in the world to know that this is an absolute truth, should feel less guilt than people that tell a white lie every once in a blue moon.

I know that I haven't lived the cleanest life possible. I've told my fair share of yeah-I've-done-my-homework lies and I'm ashamed of that. On top of that, I'm a very guilty person. I hold things over myself when it is absolutely not necessary whatsoever and it effects my life. Lately, I've been trying to forget about the dishonesty that exists in my life at times and just move on. But it's hard.

My point is writing this is that I want those of you that haven't been completely honest in everything that they do to relax a little bit if you feel bad. Everybody makes mistakes and, unfortunately, time machines don't exist. Deal with your dishonesty accordingly and from this point forward, make more of an effort to be an honest person in your life. Honesty is the best trait a person can have.


Signed,
Penelope P.

No comments:

Post a Comment