Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Tedious, but necessary...

Hello all. Sorry for the little hiatus. As of now, I still do not have a computer and it's so difficult! I've never gone this long without my computer and trying to do the rest of my summer work has been beyond irritating. On top of me having to do summer work and pack to go back to school, my mom is out of town and my dad is the most forgetful person on the planet. I start field hockey in 8 days and I don't have cleats, shin guards or goggles. I need supplies for my dorm and last minute school supplies. Oh, and I have yet to order my textbooks. I'm stressed out about everything in my life and junior year hasn't even started.

On top of all of my problems, my family is going through a lot of hardship right now. Nothing seems to be going right. All I've been doing is praying and working and hoping everything works out. I rarely ask others for help because I'm obsessed with doing things myself, but I'll definitely be asking for some prayers within the next week. When I'm going through times like these, I start to wonder if God hears me asking for help. I know He does, but while I wait for the Lord to answer my prayers, I'm uncomfortable. I'm just going to continue to pray for the grace and strength that I need to get through this tough time and I know that God will take everything into His hands and everything will be alright.

As I anticipate my return to school and prepare as best I can, I'm really trying to remain calm. I need to keep calm and carry on regardless of everything that's going on in my home in order to start the year off on the right foot. It's hard, but a fact of life is that balance needs to exist for everyone. As I try to balance, I'll continue to do everything with poise and grace because in every trying situation I've ever been in, the Lord has given me strength through all of them. Strength and grace.


Signed,
Penelope P.

No comments:

Post a Comment